♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2008/12/8

L....

I love Dany(L)very very much....
he is so detective and so smart...
he is very handsome for me...
I like his movie...
when I watch "L CHANGE THE WORLD"
wow!!!
when he helping someone....
he was soooooo handsome
haha...
but it still cant be the most favourite idol in my life...
coz the most idol i like is jackie chan...
i know he is not handsome...
but i really like to watch the movie he do...
it was very good to watch....
watever la!!!!
i really like them!!!
kakaka

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥