♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/9/13

【2day go to c de muvie::whr de ghost::】

omg...
vry excited nw...
2nit3...9:45pm...
we were going to c de movie::whr de ghost::吓到笑::
^^
wow!
haping nw
omg...
de 价格....vry de expensive!!!0o0
damn...

yesterday v go to jusco
n c gt place to c de whr de ghost ant..
omg!
is al FULL

den we buy 4 2day 1...
shit!!
morning al FULL again!!!!!!
wakao...
seremban gt so many ppl mie...>.<

wakaka...
haiz...
本来wan to go c wif fren d...
nw wif family...
gt a bit kecewa la....
T^T
hope next time gt sum movie nice to c...
we al go c 2gether^^

hope la...

-THE END-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥