♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/9/12

【i like music!!】

wohoho!!
i like music vry muchi
without music
i cant live in dis world...
vry thx to de person hu 创造 music life
althought dis...
i m nt de person cn sing vry well
T^T
dis is de 遗憾
haiz...

i luv to open de music n den sing 2geter wif........
nt fren...
wakaka
bcoz my voice....
wakaka
i sing wif me alone>.<

oways in de skul hav sum angry ting happen like scold by teacher or felt anger on de bit** lee mee hong n moral teacher
i reach home
open my computer
den
open my music
loud loud
wow!
is so perfect
luv dis so much!!!!
al my anger feel wil pass
wakaka

music
i cnt believe if 1 day u hav gone...
wad is de such ting i hav to do...
if sumday i hv bcum a 聋子
wil i b sad?
haiz...
cnt imagineT^T
wakaka

luv u so much^^

-THE END-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥