♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/10/17

【i juz waste my time!!!】

wad i tink in my mind nw is~
i juz waste many time on dis comp!
waste al my time to play~
waste al my time to chat~
waste al my time to rite blog!

omg~
nw i juz tink bac wat i done~
omg~is juz waste many time in it~
i din study anyting~n juz play play play~

i noe..!!
exam is closing~
but~
i juz no mood to study yet~
although i luk like rajin in skul 2 read sej~
but~
is juz de cover of de buk!
i cnt describe it~
nw wad i hv to do is juz ned to more hardworking 2 study n hafal al de n**b sej~geo~

shit man~
i juz hate wad my 行为~
is so fool!!!
i cnt imagine if i dnt gambateh 4 dis moment!
exam is closing~
juz bout 6 days
my brain is nt like huixin~steph~wanchin so gud~
dey no ned read oso cn get a gud result~
bcoz dey hav study vry hard b4 dis~
bt me..?
omg~
i juz a lazy ppl~
dun hv such gud brain~
dun hv such gud mind to read~
n de importent point is~
I M LAZY!
tat's me!
wad such me is dis~
i hate myself~!
y i cnt juz dun touch de comp. n study hard 4 exam?

i oways ask myself :
is dis world al work must hv de nice 11 A1 or 12 A1 sijil??
NO RIGHT?
i lv to draw~
i lv to dance~
i lv to play ball~
i lv to fight~
i lv to rite novel~

is al dis cnt bcum a job?
oh no!!
y should i study it?
cn i juz dun study?
i feel vry 辛苦 n i juz wan to gv up to study~
i cnt memorize it!!
wad did i done b4 it?
hw cn i study in kenanga?
dis al juz an image~
an image 4 me to hocus myself to tel me
me is a gud student~an intelligent student~
wad a such stupid word in my mind~

i noe u al juz duno wad i wan to present in dis blog i wan tel
de conclusion is~~
i dun tink i cnt get a gud result in dis final exam!!!

-THE END-
P/S:dun ask me y i suddenly wan to rite english~juz shuang~

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥