♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/11/10

『FeEl』

感觉到~
i feel~

我的大姐
my elder sister

好像失踪了!!!
like had missing from dis world!!!

她~虽然没去读书两天~没去补习一天~没有上网两天~没有sms两天~
she~although din go to skul 2 days~din go tuition 1 day~din on9 2 days~din sms 2 days~

可是~我还是feel到她好像人间蒸发了~(choy)~
but~i stil hav feel dat she like disappear dy~(choy)~

我的感觉告诉我~
my feel teling me~

他不是消失了~就是提前放假了~
she nt missing~den she had her own holiday dy~

可是她姐还没考完spm啊~她怎么可能有假可放?
but her sis had nt exam yet~hw she had holiday?

hmm...感觉~怪怪的~
hmm...feel~sum strange~

haiz~cincai 啦~
haiz~cincai la~

可能姐回乡了瓜~
i tink sis had go bac 2 her hometown dy gua~

姐~再见~>v<~
sis~bye bye~>v<~

-THE END-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥