♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/12/19

『2010♥ωιsн?』

2010♥ωιsн~♥?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ι dυйο ι ωιSн ωαd~♥
нмммм~♥
ι ноρε~♥
ι сαй мοяε нιGнεя~♥
рмя сαй мαкε 4++Аs~♥
сαй вεсοмε sLιм~♥
αйd~♥
оf соZ ιs сαй Sαмε сLs ωιf мч Dεαя fяεй αGαιй~♥
ωοοοноооо~♥
εχτιйg~♥^^

-THE END-

4 条评论:

♥ DADA ♥ 说...

Wish my lao po becum more leng leng..^^muaks..

加加❥ 说...

呵呵~~
2010加油~~
PMR加油~~

♥白痴妹♥ 说...

-->♥dada♥<--
kaka~wish u more leng luiest~~~^^
muakzzzzzzzzz

♥白痴妹♥ 说...

-->加加<--
你也是明年form3?^^
加油~!!!

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥