♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2009/12/18

『мιSs чоυ αLl ♥ 』

 --> Jυz 2 ωεεκ οйLч 【 I тιйκ 】ι яεLч мιSs чоυ αLl αйD αLl dё 2K ιdιот dч ♥ ~XD~
 
1sτ Lαо Goйg -->  кιαй ♥


2йD Lαо Goйg-->Jια нυι ♥


3яD Lαо Goйg--> 040 ♥


1sτ Lαо ро --> мαй чёё ♥


2йD Lαо ро --> νινιαй ♥


3яD Lαо ро --> τцйg ♥
 
еLdея Sιsтёя --> Sτερнαйιε ♥


мυι мυι --> нυι χιй ♥


чёй чёйg ♥


 тёйG чзз ♥


ρει Qιй ♥


JёSsмιйё ♥


Jιмcч ♥

coco ♥

Sιёω Jιйg ♥ мё ♥ sυё νεй 


ωαй Cнй ♥ Lαι τнёйg ♥ αйй gёё


ραйg ραйg ♥
 
καя снчι ♥
 
FёLιсια ♥

--> ьαк снι 2к 09 ♥ <--


--ьαк снι ряёsιdёйт--


--ьαк снι 2йD ряёsιdёйт--

--ьαк снι ιйG ♥ ιй τнε сLαs--
【ьч сяёαтινё ρяёsιdёйт】
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

♥ ьακ снι εйd ♥

--> ιzιт мёмояιёs sтояч~♥? ι ωιLl αLωαчs яёмёмьёя 2к ^^~♥


♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥