♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/1/22

『可晴♥』

Recently I'm listen to few songs repeatly.
1. 向日葵盛開的夏天--F.I.R
2. 不可愛--可晴
3. 一半--張起政
4. 你知道我知道--可晴&起政

These few songs are nothing special BUT I like it!
Ha.
I also don't know why.
Between, I'm liking 可晴 =]
She's such a hardworking and pretty girl.
When looking at hers prepare work in Youtube, I'm so hope that she could do her best.
She cried twice when record her song and MV.
><"
I almost cried too Lol.
What a weird feel XD!
Gambateh Ke Qing =]

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥