♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/1/27

『Today♥』

Listening to the songs that I heard everyday last time.
I have a feel of amazing.
Yes! Amazing!

After the Kejohanan Ping Pong today, all of us go out eat.
It was not yet been after school O.O"
Well, the guard still let us out XD!
Ate already then came back school again and back to class.
I knew no teacher teaching Moral so I choosed the time went back =p.
Lol, is too much homework and I just brought few books to school only.
Well, took back home only did those homework ><"

Rain!
All my mood wanted to play volleyball gone [=="]
So decided to refuse go back school to play volleyball.
My little doggy August's skin broke and have many wounds!
We brought it to consult the animal's doctor and checked.
The doctor gave it injection twice.
My August cried loudly when he was been injected.
My heart crying when heard it T.T..

NO MOOD!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥