♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/1

『01022011♥』

Today went Jusco for movie =]
With Mei, Teck Wei, Ken Hao, Sio, Chung Ming, Kin Wai
Met Gio Gio, Winnie, Siew Ling, Yap Shen, Jun Rong, Hon Kit, Chee Hoong, Chui Yee, Yuan Chen, Jing Wen, Yoke Poh, Zi Sing, Jie Ming, Lemash, Koo Lim, Hui Nih........
Walao, met many people =="
Watched "HomeGoing" and "Great Day"
Erm, cinema's room 2 was full of Bukit Mewah students XD!
I say truly [=="]
You can imagine that look like Bukit Mewah's student had booked the room XD!
I like the feel muahahaha~!!

Some part is quite amasing but not all =3="
After watched "HomeGoing", I really hope that today is Chinese New Year Eve. XD!
So that we can eat Reunion Dinner ♥♥

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥