♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/24

『24/2♥』

This is what a exhaust called, after study then go cheer leading practise. Kawad be the next.
I felt happy indeed :). Well, cheer leading had over. We won the first prize =D. Instead of glory, our mood were down. Know what? Stoling had happened just now in Stadium Paroi. Our team, someone's money have been stoled and somehow they stoled the bag! With all things insinde include money, wallet, I/C, hanphone and so on. I'm greatful because I had gave my things to a girl =]. If not Jing Wen called me to follow her to take her handphone, maybe my things will also disappeared.

I have to be confidence now. Without friends or someone, I felt loss. Really.I'm growing up and we should be more confidence. Reason is we need to become a leader when working because income will increase XD! Friday coming, so fast =]. By the way, March is also coming. Man, need study hard for exam /.\..

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥