♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/12

『=♥=』

Dad bought me a radio which include many functions. White in colour. Well, I was such astonished about that. But then, what was his reason to buy me a radio? Is weird right? Not my birthday besides not a special day also. I found that I'm going hot tempered then last day. My temper is getting worst. This is what a growth for me. I want to be soft and not to throw a tantrum to family. I'm easily to moody. Yea, Miss Claire said," This is an unhealthy mind". I'm going to have 大團拜 with friends tomorrow originally. Mum said want to go Kuala Lumpur tomorrow instead. So that, I will go to KL. If not I have no transport T.T.. The Chinese New Year not yet finish yet my room already messy =[ My habit have to change :)

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥