♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/19

『--♥』

I'm so tired this few days. I slept late but need to wake up early for school. Everyday I open my eyes and ask myself :"Can I refuse to go to school?" Well, those days I woke up with dreams. Yea, nice dreams and made me wanna slept more. Eventhough will holidays soon but still can't rest first. The examination coming soon despite it is just the monthly test. Study, study, study. I had skipped whole weeks at hall and didn't study at all man! Besides, kawad competition. This make me more antipathy to this school. I'm very hope that I can escape those problems. I just want to become an ordinary student who no need to take part so many things. Know what? I promised many people many things and made me regret more. Maybe I won't wake up from sleeping. Maybe I want to sleep until the earth end. Maybe and maybe, change to other school then =p. Sorry I won't =). Dislike the feel with no friends. :p


-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥