♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/8

『Lalala♥』

Lack of time for Monday and Friday XD!
Monday "journey" :
5-7 pm >> BI tuition
8-10pm>> Add Maths tuition

Friday "trip" :
until 2:30pm >> at school for Judo
3-6pm>> PA tuition
6:30-8pm>> BM tuition

XDXD!
More fun muahaha~!
I will go these trips for 2 years.
God bless me XD!

---------------------------------SKIP--------------------------------------
Miss Claire :" Your monthly test will be at the first week of March."
Me :"......"

Monthly test already.
Once the test begin, you will find out that another test is also coming towards you and very fast.

Well, I'm exciting for this Sunday's programme.
Gonna going on "新年大團拜" around seremban XD!
Between, it's too exaggeration for saying around the Seremban. :p
Is just only for several Taman only.
Thinking of those angpau with MONEY XDXD!
I'm love the money absolutely because I'm Ah Mok!
Lol=="

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥