♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/2/18

『XX♥』

Finally Kejohanan Ping Pong MSSMNS finished=]
Extremely happy ^^
Can meet my friends already :p
No need to stay in the hall and just counting the marks O.O"
Very exhausted and bored ><"

Just know that the kawad competition will be held after holidays and after exam.
Oh, dead.
Well, the whole holidays no need to study already?
I planned that kawad competition will be held before Mr. Wong retire and can study for the whole holidays.
It can't work just because of the stupid kawad.
Damn.

Argh, can Renjer Puteri choose not to kawad?
We are no going to take the first prize so why we ka for =="?
Don't just thinking we are the god and super, we are human being, we will tired. Don't tell me this is student's work. I don't think so.

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥