♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/3/8

『2moro♥』

Tomorrow will be the day of Mr. Wong's retirement.
I thought I will feel nothing when he's retiring last time.
But now, I have the feel of sad and.. be loath to part with him.
He had established 24 Season Drum club for us and yet he had done many things to make this club to the top.
Today only I knew that there's a place for practise drum and this is an order from Mr. Wong for built it!
He is still caring this club even he'll leaving this school tomorrow.
I touched at the moment when I heard it and almost cry =="
But then I endured it.
Mr. Wong, we promise you.
We will present the best to you =)
Keep both of your eyes on it ;-)

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥