♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/3/13

『Japan's earthquake♥』

Earthquake.
8.9.
I was astonished about what had happened at Japan. It's was just like a preparation for us to welcome 21.12.2012, the end of world. Will Malaysia be the next country? I don't hope it. I try to steady and told myself, Malaysia is a safe place. But, will it stay longer? I wanna know. Afraid. Nervous. Worry. I must done other things except these feels before I die. Yea I'm ready for dead. You need to die no matter how strong you are when you encouter the natural disasters. This is what reality call. Damn!

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥