♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/3/21

『Recently♥』

Tomorrow is the day of exam begin. When Wednesday, there's no exam. Why? Because the ex SMK Bukit Mewah's form 5 students will come back and take their SPM results. Sounds like very nervous but the character isn't me =]. Well, training for Judo everyday soon and met some new friends from STAN and SMK Bukit Kepayang =]. They are friendly and cheerful! Exspecially Pei Xin xD! She's like a little girl and when she spoke chinese language sound weird but is cute xP!

After 12th of Jun, need to work hard for exam later. Anyway, rebonding hair need to postpone to August's school holiday I think =[ 4 Melur, Gambateh tomorrow!! [ Know what I mean xD! ]. Ta-ta. Go study 1st. Miss you all <3.

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥