♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/5/17

『=D♥』

Is almost in the middle of May already. How fast it gone? SUKMA is nearby and I still can't straighten my right hand. How worst it is! Today training 24 Season Drums and I accidently straighten my right hand and I felt the pain! Its truly pain =w=". After that went for Judo training. Well, I thought I can do monoke but as you know, my right elbow already injured, so......I felt the pain again..=o=" Feel like shit. My right hand looks like already spoiled and useless orz.

Need to go to Singapore for training soon. Erm, I'm fear to go. It is very laburious and maybe you can faint at there. Something funny I heard today from my judo friend. She told me that she had fainted in the play of choke (Newaza) in the training last Saturday. I saw she fainted but I just tought she refused to wake up after being choke. Formerly, she already fainted and Gabriel (coach) called her to wake up. She looks like blured and continue her training. I laughed at her xD! She is an exaggerated girl. She can laugh very over state and affect us. Yes, we all will laugh together eventhough one is not saying a funny thing. Our training is tough but we also make fun in it =]. That's what a training call. I decided to continue training for next 2 years for SUKMA in 2013 if there's no world end =D!

I'm exhausted =D!

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥