♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/5/15

『Miss you♥』

Jun and banana came back from Singapore and training with us these 3 days. Yes, I saw how tough they had trained in Singapore that 4 days. There's something set in my mind, laborious. I have such a fear mentality for next Friday =O=". My elbow seem not going to recover because I still train even though my elbow is painful when sometimes train. The exam is going on. Now, I have no mood to study. I'm worry about my Malay paper tomorrow =( Hope I can settle it =]. Can't sleep throughly yesterday but I dreamed that I had went back home O.O". Funny right? Many times I had dreamed this when I was in camp. Today was the last day we go for camp among these few months. Maybe I will miss it or not =(. Don't know next time when can meet my STAN friends again.. =(. Seem that tomorrow is the last day for cuci, I will go for it =). Hui Xing, Zhi Qi, Pei Xin, Kak.. I will miss all of you =').

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥