♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/5/5

Today Miss Seck, our English teacher teaching us online social network. Well, suddenly she asked us who have a blog. There's many students blogging in our class, but then I saw nobody raised their hands up, including me =P. Then teacher thought we really don't have blog and asked us to create a blog. BESIDES, we need to write our blog daily in ENGLISH language. =O=". This was my respon that time. What benefits will we receive? We will obtain 5 marks for our group. Erm, there's a game in our class. Which group gain the highest mark then teacher will add one mark in our folio xD! [ 1 mark only =p] Well, the benefit is so attractive. Yea I wanna get it. But then, you can imagine that whole class pupils are reading your blog and what you had wrote they will know, including teacher. ==" What the... Is weird, isn't it?

These few days no mood to study =O=" Next friday will be the exam day =[ The days passing so fast. Half year is coming soon ><" Oh my god. Haha lets enjoy the half more year of 2011. =]

-THE END``-

P/S:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=144425375627887&set=a.144425198961238.32401.120864747983950&type=1&theater

inside have a comment by me <漠宇默> please click like and thx =]

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥