♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/6/7

『生活♥』

Life is such a farce. You couldn't belive that everything will be successfull in your life, including your achievement and feelings. One told me :" Happiness is not where you are but is who you with." I like what she had said. Nevertheless, she is a nice girl. Thoughtful and courage. Well, we're not going to meet for such a long time maybe. She is not our country people but I'm grateful that I met her.

Show your smile girl. Have you forgotten how to smile? Is just move your muscle over your mouth up only. Is easy right? Do it! Come on! Don't upset because a stupid person in your life. The person is nothing, even worst than a stranger! Instead of you abandon the person, you just not knowing the person at all. Hah! What a fool! Shut up your stupid foul mouth and get lost! Shhhhhh....

-THE END``♥-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥