♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/8/19

-

Today Miss Claire said :" I'm talking to myself" and smiled at us who are sitting at the 1st and 2nd row and said:" Good, u all can pay attention." Suddenly and purposely I don't know why but I know, I gave her a very weird expression on my face. She looked at me and smiled and I gave her a bitter smiled ( translate from chinese 苦笑 =D) too. While I looked back at my Science paper and she said something that made me looked at her immediately again. " Puan Marina said she like you, Toh." Yes, I picked up my head quickly, immediately and shocked me ==". I looked at her of course, with my eyes which are full of curious and shocked haha ==". Why she suddenly said that LoL... Can give me a reason? =="

Purposely, I haven study much of my history yet and it stand on Tuesday. No nervous at all. Just follow the flow. I can make it =D!

-THE END-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥