♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/9/7

-

I am so stupid lar woii -.-...
Now only I know that blogging can earn money if your blog is always visit by people.
Well, this message is from Cik Zalilah.

Mooncake festival is coming soon. Argh, this time can't forget to take picture already -.-... If not my moral folio can be hanging already. Say true, I'm not satisfied with my exam results actually, even more worse than mid year exam I think. B+ more than A. How it could be? They can score in Chinese why I just obtain a C? Arh, don't compare dy -.-.. I'll die hard soon.

Good Night guys, I'm really exhausted.

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥