♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/9/26

-

Sometimes the person who hurt me more is not them
But you
Suffering indeed in this month.
Hope it gone faster and faster.



I just need myself
Not you
Is time for me to wake up and stand up
You will regret if look down on me.

And you.
Don't forget is who finding excuse for not coming to our training.
Please don't blame us didn't find you for performance.
You need to use your brain
Not your sense
Sometimes please put down your temper.
This is not your home.

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥