♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2011/9/2

Someone in Aus

Just now chat with Kar Chyi who move to other country last year. I just saw her profile pic with her long hair and comment there. Well, she found me also in the chatbox. I feel amazing, really amazing that I'm chatting with someone who are other country now. There are morning now and here is in the midnight. I looked at the sky outside the window after she told me that she have to go back to her class just now because the class had started. There's morning, here's night =).

Kar Chyi, miss you and bless you can find a flexible job. You can do it because you have dream. =))



p/s: Australia's school is so great! She can online in her library and chat with me! Envy on her /.\

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥