♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/1/7

-

I'm not here to help anyone.
As an onlooker, I just say out the truth k?

Maybe you all will feel unfair.
Why you need to go other class and seperate with friends?
Why you need to do it just because of a new class?
Make sense here please.
Those students who apply for going science stream just because they have a dream.
Well, think for it.
You want teachers teach 50++ students in a time?
How you want they make for it?
Don't you think the class will too noisy and you can't afford it to get a good result?
Don't blame anyone just because of this small kind of things.
They are innocent.
Okay I ask you.
You hope to go to the class just because your friends are there?
Or you want to say you can't live without your friends?
Hey use brain lar.
You go to school just for study right?
The class is just for study not for making noises k?
Can you make sure that your result will become better if you study with friends?
Well I'm here to give you advice lar.
I also study without follow my friends.
Why I still feel happy?
I make friends in other class.
Think for it lar.
Don't feel unfair with school.
Is you all make school don't know how to do.
Not the school make you all become like this.
That's why school do some new reform to make you all better.
I really don't feel like helping anyone k?
Don't think too much .
And, you all are now upper form student, please lar, don't be childish lar wei.

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥