♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/2/20

-

Exam is around the corner, left few days to study.
Well, today Cik Zalilah came to our class and taught finally.
I felt surprised when she asked us to sit down after greeted to her.
Despite of that, she frowned when first step into our class.
I could feel her despair to us.
When the period almost end, she scolded us about the things that happened in our class last time.
She talked until almost cried.
I could notice her tears was going to drop but she endured it.
I could listen her tearful voice when she was scolding us.
I could feel that my sight was blurred.
My eyes were full of tears that time.
I tried to stop it from dropping.
Yea I did it.
I looked at my exercise book and forced myself not to look at her.
I felt sorry to her.
And also
Puan Anita.

That's the mistake that I had did to a teacher.
It looked like didn't relate with me ostensibly but I was the first who went to complain about her, wasn't it?
If I could think more about the bad effects, maybe this matter won't happen.
But it really occurred.
I couldn't deny it.
Sigh.
What can we do now is take a good result in examination.
I will do that.
I don't want those teachers look down at us.
Look down at us that we just know to complain and think that we are students with discipline problems.
Sad case.

-THE END``-

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

cheer up buddy...:)
gambateh ya..study hard!!! XDDD

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥