♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/3/29

-

Perhaps I felt those stress indeed. For marching. We're Renjer and every year our characteristic is if the competition is not around the corner, our people will not be there and you will always see there's few people only. Then competition come closer, our people will then be very scare and start come for marching. But then I remember last year was the worst year I led them. No excuse for me that I've no experience. Just because I was so nervous and I knew it.This year I mustn't be the last. I don't want stand there anymore. Really suffer when receiving others sight on us. Hate it exactly. 
So all the best girls. Don't forget we're girl guides which are always confident on everything! :]

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥