♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/3/3

Went PD for folio.

Exam is just around the corner. I study very hard than last time. Can't identify the reason. Perhaps I want to gain the first fifth place in class? Sigh. Sick at last Thursday and wasted my time. Yea sick is equal to waste my time indeed. I'm lacking of time to study and yet sick's viruses visited me. I can't even accept that my cough still not seems to recover and yet get more serious.


Today morning went PD for doing the civic folio. I didn't read the journey table so I don't know where and what we need to do. Exhausted indeed! We walked the hill road. It took 20+ minutes to reach the Rumah Api. We could notice the blue sea. Its really blue in colour. Suddenly realize that our seas scenery is breathtaking.
Whole of the blue sea 

"Indonesia is raining" by Loke. 

Loke told us that we could see different types of eagles. They flies from Indonesia and we will not see 1 or 2 eagles but is in thousand! It looks so spectacular but unfortunately we could not enjoy the view because Indonesia is raining and those eagles are hard to fly to here. Sad case. It not seem that we have many chances to notice the beautiful of eagles. I learned from Loke that there's 23 types of eagles formerly. Wow it's many because in my mind since I was a child, I just knew that eagle just have 2 types only. What a fool thinking of me? 

After picked up the rubbishes on the hill, we went back to the place we gathered in the early morning. We were told to be at there at 9:30 am but we just saw a teacher there and many students and 3 teachers are missing. Well, someone told us that they had walked to another place. It's a beach. So we waited there and chatted. The sun was raising up and I was sweating everywhere. We noticed them came down from the hill at approximately 10 am eventually! Hot sun kills me. We took a big group photo in front of the place. I was wishing teacher to let us went off there quickly. The bus's air condition saved me. 

Then went to a beach. They played at there and seem so fun. But, I'm not in the mood of playing because it really will drive me in trouble if I played. How I walked back to bus if my legs were full of sand? How I buy the clothes to change if I lack of money and my clothes are wet? It will make me crazy. Vital troubles indeed! 

After that we went to University Exhibition. It really bored because I was not interested in university. If there were colleges included, I will be there for sure. Met Siew Mei them at there. I really surprised that we could meet after a sentence ran out from my vocal cord. "Waa, the exhibition is large and how we can meet them so luckily?" Yea after spoke out the sentence, they appeared far away from us. This is what "fate" means, doesn't it? Know what the feel of over the joy. That really means it. Then we separated again because time was out. Then we departed to school. Sleepiness visited me. I couldn't reject it and slept.

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥