♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/4/5

I did feel angry at you this afternoon when both of you came to school.
Can you tell me what is the school you entered?
A university? A college?
Neither them.
You were entering a MALAY SCHOOL, don't you?!
Can't you wear a long trousers?
You make me like want to scold you indeed.
You told me you can't come because something had happened.
Okay I let you go then.
But then why were he with you?
Don't you want to tell me that the things happened was he?!
I fuck you!
Can you don't be so obedient?
He treats you good is non of my business.
You are now one of the member in my club.
Why you so afraid on him?!
He is your boyfriend then that's your problem, not me please.
Shut up fucker.
I saw you once then I hate you once.
You said something happened and I thought there's something happened in your family.
Know what my feeling when I saw you online and you were being with him these few days?
Oh damn fuck.
I can't trust you anymore really.
Get lost from me.
You are just like a sucker, useless sucker.
Just think of your boyfriend but NOT YOUR CLUB!
Ignore me.
Fuck you.

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥