♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/5/6

I really need fresh air to breathe in.
Is call sucks when doing add maths question.
Brain gonna burst, yes it be.
Often tell myself:
It's not hard to do it at all, please, don't think it so hard.
Yes I did.
But the answers hurt me, once.
Did everything and checked for few times.
Had I done wrong?
So what's the path to do it?
Well, never shown in the exercise book.
So where to find it?
Really need someone to tell me how to do it.
Gonna cry for it.

Not wishing the add maths result will be the worst.
Kinda like this subject.
So, please don't make me despair even once.
Already heart broken for the 1st exam.
So save me.
Really need it.

Everything ran smooth this week.
Well, just this week.
I'm wishing that they can continue our journey till 100 years.
Really wish it.
Gonna AGM at the next month.
Kinda worry.
Must success when doing all those things.
Well, "senior" actually not suit me.
I'm not old as that, isn't me?
May be weird while someone calling me "senior".
Should be proud of it.
Will I cry?
Now won't but not for future.
There is.
Should be happy.
Happy that we found another gang of juniors to take care the team.
Must be happy so don't let the tears fall.
We are the BEST among the BEST, aren't we?
So smile, girls.
I know you all are also loath to part with those juniors.
Especially you, Yuji.
I know the feel will change.
Everything will change.
But try to adapt it.
Days are going.
Time flies until we don't know where it be.
So just appreciate it.
Smile to the world :)

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥