♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/9/5

-

Passed through SPM Trial for 3 days.
Days were going on slowly.
After taking the history paper, it wasn't that scary than I thought.
Wrote all the answers but found that had did wrong for almost half.
Well, I passed it up to teacher already.
No changing at all.
So no worries.
It's just trial.
Perhaps I did not prepare well and did well in trial
but I can ensure that I will do my best with flying colours.
For sure and indeed.
There's no disappointed to anyone who cares me.
I sure will do it well and show you guys who look down on me.
I knew I was busying for my kokurikulum stuffs during the 1st semester and somehow my academic results were dropped drastically.
I knew I was playing truant sometimes during the 1st semester with the excuses of doing the kokurikulum stuffs.
But it just a past.
I am changing, don't you know it?

--

I miss you these few days.
Every night.
I know you don't want disturb my study.
But I really miss you badly.
Even I was studying for history yesterday,
I was so hopefully that you would find me for half hours, at least.
Well, you did find me.
For good night wishes.
Try my best to adapt the examination environment, without your accompany, it's hard though.
:)
Love you :)

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥