♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/9/15

-

Emm.
1 more week to go.
I have such a long period didn't miss my computer.
But I do today.
I miss my blog suddenly.
I'm studying.
Hard?
Quite, I think.
Perhaps I haven't study well.
Lol well guess.
Anyway, studying those subjects is quite fun.
But the thing is I need to get my heart back into study feel.
These few days I was like not serious at all.
I'm not feeling like study.
This feel should take off from my mind -.-..
Lol all the best for all form 5 candidates.
AND
Other forms' friends. All the best in all of your final exam too :).
It shouldn't held exam so early. :D

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥