♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/9/30

`

Basically I'm not thinking that it is unrelated with me. I feel what you are feeling too. What I have to do? Sad? Cry? If I really did, can I settle this? Can't. A single answer. Sometimes I really have to say I'm not look not worry about something at all, I'm just can receive something with open-minded. Is me. It maybe problems there, we try to solve it. Well, exam is always close. I'm not feeling like to settle another things already. Really fed up. I want to focus to get biasiswa. My wish recently. You guys not really know poor family background's child's wish right? Thought that we are same as you guys that can enter a college with money. Ya you have the right to do it with money. Man, I'm not rich at all. I have to earn money myself. Not like someone, rich family background and enter a university that he/she wish to for long time ago. I just have a chance, if lose definitely need to study STPM. That call life. Not willing to get PPTN. Just not willing and parents won't allow. I'm just type out what I want to say. Pardon me if my words ruined you guys. 

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥