♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2012/10/11

-

Is going more tired these few days. Though I was trying hard to sleep late for study but I failed to. Drinking coffee as my hobby every night just for sleep late is not work anymore now. Well, I just have to sleep for a day and begin my late study again. For 3 more weeks. The date is coming closer. Am kinda worry and panic once i heard "5th of November" or "SPM" these few days, either from radio or where else. Sigh.

No much stress from family. However there's lots of stress from my deep mind. Not to lose myself. Wish everything will run smooth. Really wish. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Did a present for Bao. Lol that is my first time to do this thing =.=. Look ugly but I love it x). Hope you love it too x). So excited for knowing your expression while see the present :D. 

-THE END``-

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥