♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/2/1

2013.02.01

1st of February.
Finally it reach February.
I'm quite happy for sure.
I had passed my 1st month of working day.
Though it's exhausted every single day for the hard work of my job, I am used to it anyway.
I'm going to take my salary as well.
So glad to hear about it. :)
There's 3 person resign at the same time.
I was upset to hear about that.
Chinese New Year is just around the corner and they were left.
I'm afraid that we will be real busy for the week seriously.
Deh, I can't afford it as well.
I guess I need to run between 2 places, if I do not get my conjecture wrong anyway.
Never mind, we can do it I know :)

The End.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥