♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/2/4

2013.02.04

Am not going back to my ex school by this week.
Haven't keep my room for Chinese New Year.
It's really like have been ransacked by thieves... =.=
So I was exhausted for 2 days.
A real busy day that I didn't pass before since I started my work.
Can't say 100% that I love my job now.
I love my job just when it is busy, just because it will not so bored for me.

I love my life now anyway.
However doing this job is not for my whole life surely.
I will leave here one day.
Perhaps.
Just not in short time of course.
I do not know whether interior design suit me or not, but I love in design, perhaps is just drawing I guess.
Whatever, just as long as it is related with drawing, that's it.
I know that maybe my design's idea is not pro than others but I trust in hard work :)
Hard work will change everything in future life.
Just because you had done it with your heart.

I know I don't want been looked down by anyone.
Even my friends anyway.
I am easy to be jealous.
So I am changing now, to be not jealous on my friends.
All my real friends that I admit to.
I was jealous when I saw them happy with their another gangs.
Without me.
That's last time.
And now I'm trying to change to be good.
I'm changing to keep them in my heart, tell myself that they didn't forget me.
And I did.
Because they showed me.
Especially bao, she showed me that she never forget me. :)
I missed Jumbo's ice cream.
Same favour with bao, mints :3
She made me think of it.
Everytime when we were late for home, or we met each other in front of the shop, we would buy it.
It's cheap, RM1.
I like it :D.

I miss them, and I always do love my sweet heart too, Mei xD

Nights.


The End.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥