♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/2/22

Grown

I just know that what I had passed, will be a part of my life and I'm willing to keep it in my heart and learn to be mature while overcome something. Politics problem occurred in my working area and I'm thinking if I am the manager or leader, what will I do? Thinking much but nothing out. Seriously I'm not qualify to become a leader that can overcome everything yet and now I'm learning to be strong. Learning to handle everything and don't hit down by everything that may make me feel upset. What you have done, god see it.

The End.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥