♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/3/6

gosh.

Everything changed. So I decided to leave. Leave my working area that going to be a place for dogs. I'm going back to my school area. MIA. Yea I had decided. I don't know why people will change a lot for just few days. Perhaps there's someone behind there and saying nonsense. Well, you should know, my working area is for those people that are not interested in study. I can ensure that none of them can speak english well. Deng I'm not looking down at them. I just want to say that they are brainless. Showing what they know and just ignore other's feel. Deh I don't care. Whatever you all have been, wasting your money like hell, I don't care, because I'm not you. I hate you guys ask me where my money had been. 3.5/4 of my salary are in my bank. Sorry I'm not you guys. Thinking that money can waste all just to show others that you are rich? Please use your brain oh my god. Why you need to show your stupid face when you know that I just use RM100+ only in a month? I hate it. I told. I'm not you ok? Deh.

The End.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥