♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/4/30

1st day,

1st day.
So do I use to it? It may be. Well I'm alone you know, roommate is having another course named Illustration. Totally different of my course.
Those seniors recommended to us about the school environment and also where to eat, buy things and etc.
It's really good but if there's chinese restaurant around here is more better. Hahas. All malay restaurant =v=.

So get my time table and met a new friend in the same course, her name is Jie Yi. She learned dancing before just as me. Apart from that she's alone too. She lives far from here and taking LRT and buses to school every single day. Two hours I think? Wow, it's just like the time that I taken from house to here. 2 hours too o.o

Okay, it's quite boring for the 1st day as usual. Many students are taking ID this year. News from Mr Chin, my class teacher. This year too many students are taking ID course. Well, challenge accepted :D. He was having a small briefing with us after the boring orientation in the morning. He told us what materials we need to buy and so on.

The 1st semester is foundation for us. Ouh foundation. 4 months. After mid sem exam we just have a week of break and after our last sem exam will have a week of sem holiday too. Well just a week -.-. I'm a bit scare but what can do, is the way I choose so just accept it :).

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥