♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/4/17

Pray for Boston.

BOOM.
What the hack of this world is? Why boom happened everywhere nowadays? I don't think that you hurt those innocent people and you will feel better. You WON'T and NEVER feel that. So please, why you must did that for your own good. By the way, were you feel better after getting the news that many people died in the scene because of you this bastard? 

You were having a time to collect those boom and did the plans to hurt people but you don't have the time to do something more helpful to people? Or you want to become a popular person to let more people know you? Go ahead but not to murder innocent people. They don't deserve that ever and never. Even a eight years old child died in the Marathon. One more time, are you really feel better about that? Sorry I'm just very angry and I'm annoying I know. 

Pray for Boston. I hope all victims can overcome the tough life that you all have been now. I'm really wish and I'm always here to pray for you guys. Be strong. I know there's nothing to bring you guys down. PRAY.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥