♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/5/16

16.05

Emm so, we took our school t-shirts today.
It's not nice at all because it just all plain white with 'MIA' logo and back is our college name, that's all. It's meaningful though. I like it. College is not that bad actually because we can use our mobile phone during lecture but we still don't use much during lecture if there's lecturer speaking and explaining something. We just use it when we are doing our assignments. So ya, I copied the notes shown on the television that connected to lecturer's laptop. He explained so fast and I almost couldn't get all of it. My notes now is like flying, so messy omg. Hmm, lecturer told us something really meaningful today. He said,"There's no such a saying that positive means good while negative means bad." Yes it means all. I like his lecture because he always says something meaningful and he is very funny lol.

Well, that's all. Assignments keep on going. Bye.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥