♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/5/31

:3

Today 3D class. I did many things last lecture and I can't make it. I made it until very weird and I hate it. So I did it again and again. Yeap REDO. So I did a bird finally, it's an eagle actually but I failed to because I can't made its mouth similar to the real one. So, it's a bird on the stones xD

 Then I received 2 more modals to do today. Damn. 14 assignments to go and exam is just around the corner. Going to mad and I hate it ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! -3-

I went to Aeon with buddies to buy some ingredients for a week's dinner and we went F.O.S.
I bought this T-Shirt for him. I love this shirt first I saw it. Niahh hahahaha I want him wear this shirt and hold my hand and walk with me hahahaha. Me = Bad girl xDDD!
Bought another shirt for my own but different style with this. That's same pattern with buddies. We bought the same pattern but different design. We planned to wear that shirt to college next Monday wahahahaha xDDD!

Hahaha, that's all for today. Assignments time, beee-byeeee xD

The end.


没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥