♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/5/19

Miss.

Went back Seremban yesterday. When I was on board train, I was like just went to KL for shopping and played only. What's stupid things I was thinking? x)
When I reached Seremban I searched for mum's car. I saw and ran towards it. I missed mum's car so much. I knew I talked much and much yesterday. Told parents and bro many many things in KL. Well, I'm thinking not to come back for studies hahas. What a stupid mind. I just miss my hometown. 
I felt really really upset when I knew my little bro is camping now. I got the signature from author in National Art Gallery and wished to give my little bro a surprise and he's in camp now. -.-. What the hack. I miss my bro so much so much. haiz /.\.. Hate that feel larhh my goshhhhhhhhhh. Cried again lol...
Stop here lol. Don't have the feel to blogging now lol x)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥