♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/5/7

Short.

I'm alright in KL so far.
Though I'm not sure that will I still be alright after months later and the mid semester assessment is just around the corner around June.
Well it seems so fast right?
I just joined the college week ago and there's exam 4 weeks more haha siao.
Well I'm starting to the a modal without teacher teaching me 1st.
I'm not sure that will teacher teach us after we did our modal #It may be really ugly I know.
I'm hot at here anyway.
I walked to college every morning within 5 minutes and taking a heavy and big bag to college when there's ID class or Drawing class or A&D Fundamentals or 3D class. Both of my hands' muscles will be very pain after I take it back after school.
Inside the bag it will be all my drawing stuff like cutter, drawing board, A2 and A3 drawing pad, those drawing method and etc.
Owh, applying PTPTN is so irritating. It's not hard but a bit... you know. We need to go for many banks to complete our application. We have to go for BSN for pin number, Bank Muamalat for personal saving accounts and Maybank for SSPN. Gosh I'm still don't even know why we should go for so many banks so far. It's stupid larh. Luckily around the college has set everything there, more than 6 banks there, more than 10 restaurant there (so we don't get hungry as well), more than 4 art shops there (Can buy every quality art stuff there) and more than 3 digital shop there (Can photostat or print there). Actually MIA is a good place for ID, what I heard from my roommate. Despite that have to work hard larh.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥