♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/5/16

Yea?

Everyday assignment assignment assignment. We like having foresee, know what assignment will come next. We don't blame what we got, don't blame what we don't have, we just try our best to finish our assignments as fast as possible. Though we are 'hardworking', we still went here and there for relaxing hahas. Aeon and Midvalley. Now we're planning to go Times Square this Sunday but I'm not confirmed yet, I wish that I don't have any assignment to do so I can really enjoy my day. If there's many assignments to do, I think I will hold on to go to TS this week. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -.-

Oh ya, every class need to prepare a performance for orientation outing this Saturday and my class finished our practice yesterday finally! We had argued for so much times for this performance. We all like almost fought and arguing non-stop. Luckily yesterday's practice ran smoothly :3. First of all we just play our recycle instruments. Well, this is part of my suggestion only and I passed it to Jynn to teach them x). Next, Mike will sing and bring some of us out to sing together, others will stand behind and wait the song end. After ending, all of us will dance WAKA WAKA together. Well, that's an easy dance so no worries to finish it up in 1 day. x) Yesh yesterday I was dancing and the dancing feel was back. I wish I could back to those times while I was learning dancing and kept preparing for dance performance. Really miss it though. Now, thanks for MIA 1 YELLOW for cooperation with us to finish our performance practice. Thanks so much :*
 Part of girls x)
Kei, Key, Amy, Xuexinn, Box, Kim, Jynn, Xaviera :3
 Almost whole class is inside here xD
 practicing :3
 practicing :3
This one is whole class!!! x)
The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥