♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/6/5

As usual

As you know, I am trying hard to finish all my assignments within these 2 weeks. Next week is the week of assessment. Well, we are going to take english and art history examination, and even drawing. What I get to know from my lecturer, we just present our drawing during assessment time and that's all. However if we have less than 5 drawing to present, we will be deducted marks. OWH. I may finish it :). So luckily A&D Fund, ID 1, and 3D studies' assessments is after mid sem break. Yea so we have time to finish our job.

Emm, am doing the 10th model now and I have no idea actually because we need to use different materials to complete a model. Though it's sound easy but my brain is burning. I have to think what materials I can use and how special is it. Neh some of my friends are using mounting board to do the model as usual but I refused to. I wish to add something new besides mounting board, though I'm using mounting board surely.

Wish I could finish all my assignments on time. Gah Yao :)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥