♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/7/30

-

Final test start from this Saturday.
I have no idea what to study now. Assignments like can't even finish. Nervous and tension all the time. Have no mood in campus just now. Drew something that look sad for one of my assignments. I don't care. I'm just moody. Every assignment like hanging. All in half way. Different feelings came in a time. I don't know what I'm doing. Like no way out. Sorry for myself, I will become stronger and sorry for all.

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥