♥Lurbe You All Ya~♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

♥Xsiau Dai's self-introduction♥

我的照片
Sam Yun -19 2014- -MIA college- -Single- [Thanks for being with me last time]
Art-Dance-Music-Design.
It's my life without reason.
I love it more than I can.
4 parts of my life♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Moving forward to 100th♥

♥Xsiau Dai's Hits♥

2013/7/6

-

 Mr. Go Movie Drawing. 
 Tanjong Heritage Competition drawing.
Idiot face x)

Finally done for Mr. Go's proposal and competition drawing. Hahah stupid face and I don't care. So freaking tired and boring while facing the same drawing everyday. And now I done it. Hiak hiak damn happy. Next to model!! New kind of model. Feel so interesting about it and have many ideas to construct the new model that asked by Mr. Khairul xD! 

Hope tomorrow I can really done the model and pass it up hohoho x)

The end.

没有评论:

♥Xsiau Dai, NO copy cat!♥

♥Next X Previous♥

♥Anti-right click♥